24th October 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job if I have completed PG diploma course in fashion designing course?

I m a fashion coordinator In designer house,i did pg diploma in fashion design, how can I get a government job? Can someone please provide me the answer on this soon as possible? Awaiting to get the positive response on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  2. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  3. Can I get government sector job in Designing department being Fashion Designing Diploma holder?
  4. How can I get a government job if I have completed PG diploma course in fashion designing course? -- [New]
  5. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  6. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  7. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Fashion Designing and while working as Merchandiser?
  8. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  9. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  10. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  11. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  13. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  14. Is it possible for me to get government job in fashion designing?
  15. Is there any possibility of getting a job in government sector after diploma in fashion designing?
  16. Is there any possibility of getting a job in government sector after diploma in fashion designing?
  17. What are the chances to get a government job in Textile industry? I have completed my Post Graduation diploma in fashion designing
  18. How to get a Government job in fashion design?
18th July 2017, 11:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job if I have completed PG diploma course in fashion designing course?

Government Job Opportunities after completion of PG Diploma course in Fashion Designing course:

There are several government job opportunities available for candidates from PG Diploma in Fashion Designing background candidates. You can find employment opportunities in, Government Institutes like

>> Government Institute of Garment Technology

>> National Institute of Fashion Technology

>> Northeast Institute of Fashion Technology

>> National Institute of Design...etc.,

You may apply for some of the posts namely, Merchandiser, Fashion Stylist, Illustrator, Coordinator, Fashion Consultant and Fashion Designer...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?