24th March 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job at ISRO being a MCA graduate?

I am Hussain. I am 25 and I am a MCA Graduate. I Have 88% in my Post Graduation. Space Research is an only satisfaction for me. I want to get a job in ISRO. Can you Guide me?

27th March 2017, 11:09 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Exclamation Re: How can I get a job at ISRO being a MCA graduate?

Actually as per the rules MCA graduates are not eligible to appear in Indian Space Research Organisation exam. Those candidates who have completed their Bachelor of Technology degree of final year student are eligible. The minimum percentage should be 65%. But still you can join ISRO by completing your master of technology after MCA. And for that you have to compete in the entrance exams known as GATE exam.

27th March 2017, 01:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job at ISRO being a MCA graduate?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for job in ISRO after MCA. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's/master's degree in engineering/science with minimum 60% to 65% marks from a recognized college/university are eligible for the same. The age limit for general candidates is 35 years, for OBC it is 38 years and for SC/ST it is 40 years. As you are a MCA graduate, so you are not eligible to get a job in ISRO.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?