24th October 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any post at ISRO after completion of MCA?

I am a graduate student in B.Sc(general) with aggregate marks 55% and now I am pursuing MCA with a average aggregate CGPA 7.9(upto 3rd semester). Am I eligible for any post in ISRO? Though I have a percentage of 84.5 and 78 in 10th and 12th standard respectively.
RITIKA
KOLKATA

25th October 2016, 09:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any post at ISRO after completion of MCA?

To join as a student at Indian Space Research Organisation- ISRO, please visit this web

Site of ISRO for Training and Education

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

Indian Institute of Remote Sensing

National Natural Resources Management System

For other information please try to website for job opportunities in Indian space Research

http://www.isro.gov.in/scripts/job.aspxhsj
25th October 2016, 11:17 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in ISRO after completion of your PG degree, but it is advisable to you to apply for admission in ISRO after completion of your PhD course as it will increase your chances of admission.

You will however have to appear for an entrance test conducted by ISRO and after clearing the examination you can very much get admission.
26th October 2016, 12:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate student in B.Sc(general) with aggregate marks 55% and now I am pursuing MCA with a average aggregate CGPA 7.9(upto 3rd semester). Am I eligible for any post in ISRO? Though I have a percentage of 84.5 and 78 in 10th and 12th standard respectively.
RITIKA
KOLKATA
Yes, you are eligible for ISRO recruitment.

You should be a student of science or engineering stream from a recognized college or university with above 60% marks from the following branches only :

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing

Final year students can also apply for ISRO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?