28th April 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get job in ISRO for B.Tech graduate who belongs to Nepal?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Tech in India.
I am from Nepal. I want to get job in ISRO.
So, is there any chance for me?
Please reply to me immediately.

30th April 2015, 11:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get job in ISRO for B.Tech graduate who belongs to Nepal?

Yes definitely you are eligible to apply for ISRO Examination being a citizen of Nepal. But you have fulfills the requirement of ISRO according to the type of job Notification.

Eligibility to apply for ISRO :

1.You should complete graduation from the recognized university with B.E/B.Tech in Main stream in Engineering with minimum 60% of marks.

2.Age should be in between 20 to 28 years for the post of Scientist/Graduate Trainees.

3.Final years students of graduation can also apply for various posts in ISRO.

4.You must be a Citizen of India, Nepal, or Bhutan.

But some times the recruitment based on the competitive exams like GATE ,IES etc. At that time you will not have eligibility to get into the ISRO jobs.

For the details regarding the notification you can visit the official website of ISRO.
1st May 2015, 12:29 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get job in ISRO for B.Tech graduate who belongs to Nepal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my B.Tech in India.
I am from Nepal. I want to get job in ISRO.
So, is there any chance for me?
Please reply to me immediately.
ISRO - Indian Space Research Organization

To get into ISRO there are eligibility criteria's which you need to satisfy and they include:

# Candidate appearing should have completed their respected degree from a recognized university in any stream.

# Final year appearing candidate can also apply for the exam.

# Age limit needed is candidate should have completed 35 years of age and there are relaxation for other category candidates such as for SC/ST candidate need to have 40 years and for OBC it is 38 years

Yeah you are eligible regarding the educational qualification, check whether you satisfy the other criteria's.

The application for on-line registration http://www.isro.gov.in. Candidate will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. The cost of the application is Rs.100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?