19th April 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my lost Registration ID of SSC Stenographer recruitment exam?

Respected Sir,
I have successfully submit my SSC Stenographer recruitment application form, but I have lost the Registration ID. How to retrieve my registration ID for SSC Stenographer immediately? Please help me sir.

24th April 2015, 08:27 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get my lost Registration ID of SSC Stenographer recruitment exam?

You can easily receive your registration number back by following a simple step because there are facilities available for students who looses or forget their registration number and passwords for log in to print application and other things.

First of all you should know that when a candidate apply for any examination in SSC then he/she gets email from the commission about his/her registration of examination and there is almost no candidate who does not receive email from the board about the registration.

So your first duty is that you should log in to your Email ID and check inbox folder and get SSC Online Application Email regarding Stenographer examination and you will find your registration number with date and other details so this is the easiest way to get your registration number back.

Another way to get your registration number back is that you should get the hard copy or soft copy of your application form you printed or saved after successful submission of application so you will get your registration ID over that application form and use that ID to log in again.

If you have not printed application form or saved in computer and did not even receive email from the commission of registration then you should email to the regional head office of SSC board and they will help you out in this situation and provide you your registration number.

You just need to send your Name, Father's and Mother's Name and DOB in Email and you will get your registration number back.

If there is no way looks good to get your ID back then you will have to wait for sometime because there is one more way to get your ID back through the admit card of examination.

When the admit cards are available for examination then you need to use either registration number or your name, father's name and date of birth and you can get your call letter/ admit card for examination and that would contain your registration number with roll number and keep that safe and secure in case of use in future.
25th April 2015, 02:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my lost Registration ID of SSC Stenographer recruitment exam?

You can retrieve your lost Registration ID and Password again by following the below procedure. Whenever a candidate's registration is successfully completed, then the automatic mail consisting copy of Registration Number and Password is sent to the "Register Email ID". So this way you can easily retrieve your lost Password and Registration Number. Open your Mail box, and there in the search box just type "SSC Stenographer Recruitment". Mails containing SSC Stenographer Recruitment word appears in the list. So there you can easily retrieve your registration ID by which you can Download Admit Card and View your Result. But it is very much advisable that, whenever a registration is completed successfully I suggest you to note down Registration Number and Password or any such important things immediately to avoid these kind of problems.
23rd July 2015, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

I'm forgot part1 registration no. Of chsl2015 my name is NEERAJ lowanshi no.8982493776 and email [email protected] plz help me as early as possible
3rd August 2015, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I forgot my registration id send to my mobile 8121248485 name:Gaddi Naresh s/o Durgaiah DOB:29-04-1994
16th August 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I forgot my ssc 10 2 registration number.and password.and since my computer got format my emails are all deleted..please send my registration number number..
SAYANTANI NASKAR no-9038441025 D.O.B:-23-12-1993.my email [email protected]
20th August 2015, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I forgot to copy my registration Id...and even did not get any mail from your side..sir,pls help me out and send my registration id..so that i can complete my part 2 registration... Name-komal das
Father's name-om prakash das.
Mobile no. 8981579406
Email id- [email protected]
20th August 2015, 09:45 AM
komal1416

Hello sir, I forgot to copy my registration id...I have completed part 1..but forgot to copy registration id...so that I am unable to complete my part 2 registration..and even did not get any email regarding my id from your side...pls help me out to solve the problem..so I can complete my part 2 registration..
Name- komal das
Father's name- om prakash das
Contact no. 8981579406
Email id [email protected]
25th August 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir
I FORGOT TO NOTE MY REGISTRATION NUMBER OF SSC STENOGRAPHER POST...SIR PLEASE DO ME A FAVOUR...HOW CAN I GET IT BACK?
e-mail:[email protected]
1st September 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed part1 & part 2 registration but forget to copy or print my application or registration Id how to recover my registration no kindly assist
4th September 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I have submitted my my form but lost my regestation id plese help me
name arvind kumar yadav
dob 10 01 1994
mob-7654936573
5th September 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I forgot my registration id of stenographers
my name is vennu tejaswi and D.O.B is 04/01/1997 n mobile num is 8500927213 so plz help me in this aspect
23rd October 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I Forgot my registration id of ssc CHSL.
My name is priya Bhatia and D.O.B 23/01/95 N MOBILE NO. IS 9996921739 SO PLS HELP ME.
MY EMAIL IS [email protected]
25th May 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

sir
I FORGOT TO NOTE MY REGISTRATION NUMBER OF SSC STENOGRAPHER POST...SIR PLEASE DO ME A FAVOUR...HOW CAN I GET IT BACK?
e-mail:[email protected]
my phone nois 7578091942
20th July 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

How can i get my lost registration ID of ssc stenographer recruitment?
Sir
I forgot my registration number of ssc stenographer post...sir please do me a favour...how can i get it back?
E-mail:[email protected]
My phn no:9573680118
3rd January 2017, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have lost my Registration ID of SSC CHSL
and didn't get any confirmation mail from the SSC department.
Please provide me what I have to do? how I get my ID back?
Please help me Sir.
Narendrakumar D
DOB:24-08-1988
Mobile no-9966420610
10th September 2017, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

How can i get my lost registration ID of ssc stenographer recruitment?
I forgot my registration number of ssc stenographer post...sir please do me a favour...how can i get it back?
E-mail:[email protected]
name -nisha kumar
DOB 03/09/1998
24th November 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I lost my Roll no for SSC Stenographer group C and group D examination.. Result also out now, I've to know my Roll number as soon as possible..Please Help me Sir..
Name : AKHIL V G
DOB : 03/10/1994
E:Mail : [email protected]
Mobile No : 9446656509
10th December 2017, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

I forgot my registration id of ssc chsl. My name is smriti shukla and D.O.B 06/09/97 and MOBILE NO. is 7004771715 so HELP ME. My EMIL IS [email protected]
25th December 2017, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir I forgotten to my SHCL SSC registration id. I only complicated 1st part of registration and unable to complete 2nd part of registration.And no any email get from ssc So please help me sir.
Name- Patil Yogesh Avinash
Father name- Patil Avinash Gopichand
Mother name - Patil KAMAL Avinash
BOD-09/01/1994
27th December 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I had registered in ssc chsl but before uploading my profile and signature I closed the webpage now it's not opening to upload my picture?
26th February 2018, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I forgotten to my CHSL SSC registration id and i didn't have any confirmation on email So kindly help me sir.
Name- Deepa kumar
Father name- Upender kumar
Mother name - kiran kumari
BOD- 18/12/1998
Mobile: 9910218478
10th August 2018, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed part 1 & part 2 registration but forget to copy or print my application or registration Id how to recover my form
[email protected]
18th October 2018, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I lost my Roll no for SSC Stenographer. , I've to know my Roll number as soon as possible..Please Help me Sir..

NAME- RAJESH KUMAR YADAV
FATHERS NAME- PAPPU YADAV
MOTHERS NAME- DAKLI DEVI
EMAIL ID. [email protected]
mob. no.9001933990
d.o.b- 16/03/1996
3rd November 2018, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

I lost my registration and password. How can it find.mob no 9198300480 email id [email protected]
14th November 2018, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I forgot my registration I'd and password of ssc stenographer post. Sir , please help me and send my registration ID and password .
Name-Amrita kumari , Father's Name Sanjay Singh ,
D.O.B-20/01/1999 , emaii Id - [email protected] , mob no- 9934290517
20th November 2018, 06:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir I forget registration password of ssc stenographer post . Sir please send my registration password.
Name-jagveer Singh , father name- gulaab Singh, mother name- paano Devi.
D.o.b-12/09/1997,Gmail - [email protected],
Mobile n.-7830205859
1st February 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir forget my registration password of SSC stenographer post.sir please send my registration password. My name is dipti tiwari, father's Ramesh Chandra tiwari, mother's name usha tiwari ,D.O.B-31/1/1993, [email protected] mob. 7985209277
21st April 2019, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I lost my registration no ssc steno 2018 and email I'd, give me registration no
[email protected]
14061993 password
15th June 2019, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

In order to download the answer key for ssc steno 2018, i forgot to save my admit card. so i dont have user id and password to download the answer key.
can i get my admit card somehow...??
please help me.
7th September 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir this is visalakshmi kamma i lose my ssc certificate . i dont have any copy & sr no. i am passed out is 2000 batch ANDHRA PRADESH SSC BOARD. my date of birth is 17/12/1984 , my father is srinivasarao kamma, i am from GUNTUR , MY school name is siddhartha public school , guntur. my mobile no is 7095264441 & mail id is [email protected]
17th October 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I lost my registration I'd and email I'd give me my registration number on 6386863737
Sir my name is Trapti Singh, Father's is Jagendra Singh and mother's name is Kalpana Singh. My DOB is 13 August 2000.
Please send the no.
14th October 2020, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I lost my registration ID give me my registration number on 7004836571.
Sir My name is Rashmi priya, Father name Chitranjan Singh and Mother name is Kusum Devi. My DOB is 12.02.1996.
My email ID is [email protected]. My mob. no is 7004836571. sir please kindly and humbly i request u send my reg. no as soon as.
i am always obliged you. thank you.
22nd December 2020, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I forgot my Registration I'd for SSC stenographer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?