14th December 2011, 07:21 PM
neev0306

Exam pattern of Skill Test of SSC stenographer? What type of preparation is needed?

I am qualified for the ssc stenographer skill test
please tell me the exam pattern of skill test
I don't know shorthand
what type of preparation I have to do?
I have good speed in typing on computer

Related Questions:
  1. How much typing speed is needed per minute to qualify SSC Stenographer Skill Test?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in SSC Stenographer Skill Test? Should I have to bring my Typewriter for this test?
  3. What is the job profile of a Stenographer in SSC? What kind of learning is needed for becoming a Stenographer?
  4. Does typing skill required for stenographer to give the SSC exam?
  5. Cut off marks and vacancy details for OBC in SSC stenographer grade D test?
  6. Best books for preparation for Stenographer in SSC?
  7. How can I get my lost Registration ID of SSC Stenographer recruitment exam?
  8. Stenography training institutes in Kolkata for SSC Stenographer aspirant?
  9. How can I retrieve my lost SSC Stenographer Registration ID? -- [New]
  10. For how many times I can appear in Staff Selection Commission exams being a B.Com graduate?
  11. Syllabus, pattern and qualification needed for SSC Audit entrance exam?
  12. When is the notification out for SSC exam for intelligence officer in NCB? Is there any physical or skill test?
  13. Can I give SSC exam while appearing in 12th? How much is the salary of SSC jobs?
  14. Can I appear for graduate level examination after graduating from Vinayaka Mission University
  15. Previous years SSC exam question papers for the post of Stenographer?
  16. Any entrance exam for Direction course? Preparation needed for passing the exam? Total marks and minimum marks needed to clear the exam?
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade-C written exam?
  18. How to know about the selection in SSC Stenographer Grade-C Interview?
18th December 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam pattern of Skill Test of SSC stenographer? What type of preparation is needed?

I have qualified only in
typing...I do not know
shorthand....Will I be able
to clear the skill test for
stenographer grade "D"
exam?
20th December 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam pattern of Skill Test of SSC stenographer? What type of preparation is needed?

what is the pattern of stenography skill test after passing ssc written test?
24th December 2011, 05:19 AM
Unregistered

sir
I qualified ssc stenographer written examination.I don't know shorthand.Can i qualify the skill test?What preparations i can do?
30th December 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

ssc stanographer gread d hindi typing test. 28-01-2012
3rd January 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the pattern of Skill Test of SSC stenographer?
4th January 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

pls show the kind of paragraph given in ssc's stenographer post's skill test
4th January 2012, 03:56 PM
sharmamadhav.

I am qualified for the ssc stenographer skill test grade d
I don't know shorthand
I have good speed in typing on computer
4th January 2012, 04:11 PM
sharmamadhav.

Default Exam pattern of Skill Test of SSC stenographer? What type of preparation is needed?

I am qualified for the ssc stenographer skill test
I don't know shorthand
I have good speed in typing on computer.
4th January 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

please tell me in ssc stenographer skill test either shorthand ya simple typing requeired
9th January 2012, 09:46 AM
godhan

He guys don't worry about skill test it is simple one.........
If u have typing speed u cleared it..........
25th January 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it so that the shorthand skill test passages will be checked through some software or will they be checked by some examiner??
4th February 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

what qualification of stenographer in shorhand
6th May 2012, 02:04 PM
samrat2512

Hi aspirant,

As per the advertisement published by SSC for SSC - Stenographer Grade C and D Exam 2012, shorthand knowledge is very much compulsory for all the posts that come under this exam.

You have good typing speed and if you want a job through Stenographer Grade C and D Exam then you can learn stenography(shorthand) from a good institute as there is still much time for the skill test.

The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.

Duration for skill test is as follows:

For Stenographer Grade ‘D’ : 50 minutes ( English ) / 65 minutes ( Hindi )

For Stenographer Grade ‘C’ : 40 minutes ( English ) / 55 Minutes ( Hindi )

To get Success in this post you should practice of shorthand and typing .So that you could achieve the desire speed.

Best of Luck…
25th May 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done a course of modern office practice from polytecnic can i eligible for work of hr
31st August 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

what is the difference between shorthand and typing
13th October 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Exam pattern of Skill Test of SSC stenographer? What type of preparation is needed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have qualified only in
typing...I do not know
shorthand....Will I be able
to clear the skill test for
stenographer grade "D"
exam?
"Kailash Chandra Transcription" read this for better result.and best of luck,i hope u will do hard work
22nd December 2013, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

what is the difference between shorthand and typing ?
20th January 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

which font used for typing in ssc stenographer
10th June 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have clear ssc stenographer grade c&d written exam with 81.75 that was conducted in the year 2013.What are the basic needs for skill test.In call letter they have declared dictation time,transcription time for shorthand.I have no idea in shorthand I can able to learn shorthand within 10 days and how many marks I want to score in skill test to get a cutoff mark
13th June 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I'm very confuse in hindi fonts for typing i'm not familier with Mangal font . And what is the difference between remington or inscript keyboard.
5th September 2014, 06:01 AM
Unregistered

i can write english at eighty words per minute. so is it enough? or hav to write in shorthand script?
17th September 2014, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

sir, how many days can we prepare skill test for ssc stenographer grade C & D exame?
20th May 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

What type of preparation is needed for SSC Stenographer?
sir, i have applied for SSC Stenographer, i have not taken any course in short hand but my typing speed is 30 wpm in computer keyboard, will i suitable for this????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?