30th March 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in SSC Stenographer Skill Test? Should I have to bring my Typewriter for this test?

Hello,
Can anyone tell me which type of
questions will appear on Stenographer
Skill Test for SSC recruitment?
Do I have to bring our typewriter with us?

Related Questions:
  1. Exam pattern of Skill Test of SSC stenographer? What type of preparation is needed? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What kind of questions are asked in CBI Stenographer Test? -- [New]
  3. How much typing speed is needed per minute to qualify SSC Stenographer Skill Test?
  4. What is the job profile of a Stenographer in SSC? What kind of learning is needed for becoming a Stenographer?
  5. Does typing skill required for stenographer to give the SSC exam?
  6. What happens in Aptitude Test? What kind of questions are asked?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test? Any book which is to be preferred for it?
  8. Where to get TCS Placement papers with solutions?
  9. What is the exact procedure followed for Infosys campus placement?
  10. When is the notification out for SSC exam for intelligence officer in NCB? Is there any physical or skill test?
  11. How may I get last 10 years question papers for cognizant placement test? Types of questions being asked?
  12. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  13. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  14. Entrance exam for Animation degree course from MAAC, Pune?
  15. Last 5 years Question papers for Syntel Aptitude Test? What kind of Technical questions are asked in Aptitude Test?
  16. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in CTS Aptitude Test? Model question papers and topics to be covered for Aptitude Test?
  18. What kind of technical questions are asked in HPCL recruitment test of Electronics and Communication branch? Any specific books to be referred?
5th May 2017, 05:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in SSC Stenographer Skill Test? Should I have to bring my Typewriter for this test?

Stenographer skill test is all about typing skills and you have pass various typing tests to get the nod for selection. Your speed, accuracy and other typing skills will be tested at the center.

No need to bring your typewriter. You have to visit the designated center for skill test and everything will be ready there.
20th August 2022, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in SSC Stenographer Skill Test? Should I have to bring my Typewriter for this test?

What we get to type our test keyboard or typewriter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?