8th March 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

How can i join Indian Commando Force after passing 10th class?

Sir,

My name is Abhishek. My interest is only in commando force and i am doing very hard training only for joining the commando force. Kindly tell me how to join Indian Commando Force after passing my 10th class?

9th March 2016, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i join Indian Commando Force after passing 10th class?

To join in Indian Commando Force, you must have to appear in NDA examination. The minimum educational qualification required to appear in NDA examination is completion of 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. You must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 1/2 years. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate. You must be physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification. By appearing and qualifying NDA examination, you can join in Indian Commando Force.
9th March 2016, 11:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

My name is Abhishek. My interest is only in commando force and i am doing very hard training only for joining the commando force. Kindly tell me how to join Indian Commando Force after passing my 10th class?
The aspirant cannot join directly to the Commando force; you should be serving in Indian Army to become a commando. As you have only studied 10th standard, you are not eligible for NDA examinations. So you can join in Indian Army as a Jawan or soldier. The age limit is 17.5 to 21 years. The educational qualification required is a pass in 10th standard. You should be fit fully physically. You have to check the local newspapers for the recruitment advertisements. The selection process consists of checking of documents, physical measurements, physical fitness test, medical examination, written examination etc.
13th October 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Lalit bishoyi and I am joining Commando Force but I am only 10th pass my height is 5.8, so my chest 92 cm my weight 56. Please sir help me I want joining a Commando Force my number 9776 546546
12th March 2020, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I'm asking also the same one sir I'm inter completed and studying now degree Bsc 1st year ,but i want a get a job in Indian army .....sir
17th March 2020, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am currently in 9th so is there any way to join Indian Army after 10th pass?
25th March 2020, 08:05 PM
Himanshu0071
Junior Member+

It's good to see your interest in the Indian army .As you have completed your class 10 you are eligible to apply for army as a soldier but if you want to be an officer ,then you have to complete your 12th standard and then you can appear for NDA examination conducted every year .Once you clear the written exam ,you have to appear for SSB interview which lasts for 5 days .The age limit is 16.5 and 19.5 years .You should be physically and mentally fit .You should be an unmarried male candidate .
10th May 2020, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Which stream I have to choose? Or any stream is allowed??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?