6th April 2013, 04:03 PM
Praneethvasarla

How to join Indian Air Force after passing 10th?

Iam in 10th class and i want to join Indian Airforce ,what are the diffrent cadres and process to join in.

12th May 2014, 01:44 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after passing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praneethvasarla View Post
Iam in 10th class and i want to join Indian Airforce ,what are the diffrent cadres and process to join in.
With 10th standard qualification you're not eligible of Indian Air force wing. To be eligible for Indian Air force wing then you have to complete 12th standard. After completing 12th standard you may Join in Indian Air force wing through NDA entrance examination which is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). In order to Join in Indian Air force wing through NDA entrance examination then you should be complete 12th standard in science stream from recognized university and the applicant age should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years. So, Please continue you're studies and complete 12th standard then apply for Indian Air force wing through NDA Entrance examination. The notification other details are published in Official website of UPSC.
20th November 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

sir particular in intermediate [MPC]group ,or intermediate in any group is Aligible for Indian air force,Iam studying in Intermeadiate[MEC]group
11th December 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed 10 from CBSE and i have also completed 12th this year but my 12th marks is 48%
Have i any other option for go in the Air force
This aim is from my childhood
31st July 2019, 03:46 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Hello,
To join Air Force as an Airman, you have to be at least 10+2 with PCM with at least 50% marks or diploma holder for group X and 10+2 in any stream for group Y. After and during 10+2 appearing with PCM you can apply for NDA to join defence as Officer.
Thankyou
11th September 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is important to join Indian air force
10th April 2020, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I am in claas 10th and i want to be an air force afyer completing10th. Is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?