12th October 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to appear for APPSC exam? List of officer post in APPSC which I can attend at an age of 37 years with 3 years of OBC age relaxation?

What's the Age limit for appearing the APPSC Exams? as I am currently 37 years old. Can you please share the list of officer posts in APPSC which I can attend with age of 37 years with 3 years of OBC age relaxation

Thanks & Regards
Arun

13th December 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit to appear for APPSC exam? List of officer post in APPSC which I can attend at an age of 37 years with 3 years of OBC age relaxation?

ANY CHANCE IS THERE FOR GOVT ACCEPT AGE RELAXATION, i.e.,34 TO 39 YEARS.
4th January 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit to appear for APPSC exam? List of officer post in APPSC which I can attend at an age of 37 years with 3 years of OBC age relaxation?

I have 38 years any chance to appear the appse exams & i oc catagery
27th February 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

now iam doing my second year gradution my age is 35 so i can appear the group 1 exams
12th September 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate my age is 29 can i appear the banking exams
9th January 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

iam 37 years and belong to oc category can i appear for appsc exams and kindly intimate me the list of posts
14th February 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

any chance of relaxing age limit above 36 years?
4th March 2013, 10:54 PM
psureshkum

Any chance of relaxing age upto 39 years for all APPSC exams this year 2013.
5th March 2013, 01:26 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.........

Age limit of APPSC:

The candidate maximum age limit should be 28 years for Non Gazetted posts & 26 years for Gazetted posts.

The age relaxation for 3 for OBC.

5 years age relaxation for SC\ST.

10 years age relaxation for the PH.

State Govt employees 5 years age relaxation.

Ex service Men 3 years age relaxation.

The NCC candidates 3 years age relaxation.

All the best........
5th March 2013, 03:26 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The age limit for appearing exams in APPSC is from 21 years to 28 years.

The candidates having more than the age are not eligible to apply.

If the candidate belongs to minority community, there are few chances of getting chances to apply for the jobs.

Thank you,

All the Best.
17th April 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have working in N.G.Ranga University since 9 years may get age relaxation for Gr-I services in the Government employees quota?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?