9th November 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How to fillup NISER Library Apprentice application online? Important dates of this application?

I want to fillup the application of NISER for Library Apprentice recruitment. I want ti fillup online. Can I know how to fillup online? What are the important dates of this recruitment?

10th November 2016, 06:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to fillup NISER Library Apprentice application online? Important dates of this application?

Procedure to fill up NISER Library Apprentice Application Form :

There is a certain procedure to apply for this NISER Library Apprentice Recruitment. The last date of receipt of Application form is 9th November 2016.

In order to apply online for this recruitment you are required to go through the official link given below. You can read the notification which is attached below and then you can appear for Interview along with your Bio-data and Original as well as self attest copies of marks sheers and 2 or more passport size photographs. You can click on "Latest news" in the below website and then click on "Apprentices for NISER Library" link and then fill up all the fields carefully with proper details.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for More Details
10th November 2016, 09:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to fillup NISER Library Apprentice application online? Important dates of this application?

In order to apply for the post of Library Apprentice in NISER recruitment, you have to fill up an online application form at first. Here's the procedure to fill up the form:

> First of all you have to visit the official website of NISER (http://www.niser.ac.in/).

> On the right side of the window you will see "Latest News" click on that.

> Now click on "Apprentices for NISER Library (Walk-in).

> You will get the total details in a new window, read it carefully.

> Now you can appear for the interview along with your resume, all original and attested copies of educational certificates from standard 10th on wards. Here I have given the address for you: NISER, Library Building, P.O.- Jatni, District- Khurda, Odisha – 752050.

But, I am sorry to say that the last date for applying and the interview has already been over on 9/11/2016. So, you have to wait for the next notification to be released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?