17th March 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

When can I fillup the application form of B.Ed being a graduate?

Hello,
Can you please tell me when can I fillup the application form of B.Ed? My Graduation average percentage is 49%? Kindly let me know about this asap.

18th March 2016, 06:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I fillup the application form of B.Ed being a graduate?

For B.Ed admission you need 50% marks in graduation. You have got less than 50% marks which is less for becoming eligible for entrance exam.

You can apply only when you belong to reserved category after relaxation. Normally, notification comes during the month of April/May for entrance exam.
18th March 2016, 08:38 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

B.Ed stands for Bachelor in Education and it is two year course after graduation degree.

No, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course as the minimum required aggregate to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation with minimum 50%.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination to get admission in course. For more information about admission in detail visit the university official website.
18th March 2016, 09:34 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

The last date for the filling up of application form of B.Ed course in 10th March, 2016. You can fill up the application form anytime before it.
18th March 2016, 09:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The last date for the application form to be filled up has been passed. As the last date was on 10th of March, 2016. So, I am sorry to say that you cannot fill up the form anymore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?