22nd October 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job vacancies in tourism sector for Hospitality and Hotel Management graduate?

I did my graduation from bachelor of Science in hospitality and hotel administration from IHM and now I am looking for job in tourism sector. So, please kindly help to find the job in tourism sector.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  3. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  4. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  5. Job vacancies in Jorhat(Assam) for a B.Sc Hotel Management in Catering and Tourism graduate?
  6. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  7. How to get hospitality job in Government Hospitality and Tourism sector? -- [New]
  8. Where can I apply to study distance Master's in Hospitality and Tourism Management being a Hotel Management graduate?
  9. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  10. How to apply for governemnt sector jobs in Tourism?
  11. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  12. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  13. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
  14. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
  15. How can I get a job in government hospitality sector?
  16. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  17. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  18. How to shift to government sector like Railway, LIC, government of Tourism? I am a Hotel management graduate
23rd October 2016, 05:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job vacancies in tourism sector for Hospitality and Hotel Management graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my graduation from bachelor of Science in hospitality and hotel administration from IHM and now I am looking for job in tourism sector. So, please kindly help to find the job in tourism sector.

There are various job vacancies in the tourism sector for Hospitality and Hotel Management graduate. The candidates can work as Catering Manager, Event Organizer, Accommodation Manager, Restaurant Manager, Hotel Manager, Customer Service Manager, Retail Manager, Tour Manager, Public House Manager, Tourist Guide, Information Assistant, Tour Operator Travel Agent, Transport Officer etc. To get a job in the industry, candidates should have good communication skills, flexibility, commercial awareness and Enthusiasm. Candidates can work in Hotels, Bars, Clubs, Cruise liners, Hospitality Services, Restaurants, Travel Agencies etc. The candidates can find job details in the job portal like Naukri
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?