16th January 2017, 03:50 PM
kalpana rai sharma

How can I qualify SSC CGL exam in a short period of time? Which books should I prefer studying for the exam?

Respected Sir, My name is Kalpana and I have applied for SSC CGL exam and the exam date is very close. I was not able to study for the exam because of some problems so I want to know how can I qualify SSC CGL exam in a short period of time? Which books should I prefer studying for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 06:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I qualify SSC CGL exam in a short period of time? Which books should I prefer studying for the exam?

Preparation tips to qualify SSC CGL in Less Time:

In order to start strong preparation, I suggest you first get the detailed syllabus and examination pattern of SSC CGL Examination. After that try to analyse yourself on the sections that are available and choose the strong and easy subjects first and get good command over those concepts in each section. So that you may score minimum overall marks that are required in CGL Examination. Try to solve as many model papers as you can in order to score good marks in CGL Examination. Here are the books that are recommended to follow.

>> Objective General English by S P Bhakshi

>> Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey

>> Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal

>> Lucent's General Knowledge

>> Kiran's Previous Solved Papers book
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?