31st December 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get TTE and TC exam details?

Hi Sir/Mam, Subject: An application for TTE and TC exam date and all details. I beg to say that I am Ghanshyam Kumar Yadav. My qualification is 12th pass from Bihar board 49.8% and study at BE 5th semester. My gmail [email protected] and mobile NO. 8871157430. Please send me TTE and TC exam details.

20th March 2018, 09:08 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: How to get TTE and TC exam details?

TTE eligibility :
Education -
your minimum marks in class in 12th should be 50% and bachelor degree from a realized University.
Age -
The age limit 18 to 30 years (relaxation for reserved caregory is as per rule).

Selection process :
Written test
Personal interview
Document verification
Medical test.

TC eligibility :
Education -
Matriculation (Class 10/Std X/SSC/SSLC) or equivalent from a recognized board of education with minimum 50% marks.*

Age -
The age limit is 18 to 30 years (relaxation for reserved category is as per rule).

Selection process :
Written test
Document verification.
24th March 2018, 08:49 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get TTE and TC exam details?

Dear if you want to become TTE in Indian Railway Services then you should know that RRB - Railway Recruitment Board conduct TTE - Train Ticket Examiner examination in difference zones and to apply for that examination you should have following eligibility criteria :

Educational Qualification - You must have passed 12th class in any subject from a recognised board/university Or

You should have passed Diploma of minimum two years in any subject after 10th class that will be considered equivalent to 12th from a recognised board or university.

Age Criteria : Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years

Relaxation in age will be provided as per govt. rules which is 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for ex-servicemen.

You have passed 12th class therefore you are eligible to apply for RRB TTE/TC examination.

For more information you should visit at the official website of RRB then you will get complete details regarding this examination.

RRB conduct a written examination through online mode which comprises of various following subjects :

01. General Knowledge/Awareness
02. General English
03. Mathematical Ability
04. Reasoning Ability - Verbal and Non Verbal

You need to qualify this exam then you will be called for further process as per commission mention in the notice and if you qualify that standard then you will be eligible for the job.

Thanks and Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?