5th May 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

From where to get Railways TTE exam form?

I have completed graduation,i want to give rail tte exam,plz tell me from where i can get its exan form and when next tte exam will be held and other related details

2nd September 2014, 03:03 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to get Railways TTE exam form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed graduation,i want to give rail tte exam,plz tell me from where i can get its exan form and when next tte exam will be held and other related details

To apply for the Railways TTE Exam,there are certain qualification which you would need to satisfy which would include such as completed +2 from a recognized school board of education and 18-27 years of age.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the exam and as you have asked for the information regarding the application form,it is that you can apply for the exam in the following ways:

# First you would need to visit the site http://http://www.rrcer.com/Selection_pro.html

# Select the Recruit section

# Next you would need to download TTE Exam details.

# Go to given link and fill the details in given fields and upload image and signature.

# Take printout of the Challan.

# Submit the requested amount of exam fee and verify the code send to your registered mobile number and Click Final submit button through your registered Id.

Regards
~Jxsab~
6th January 2017, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

I am working in southern railway Chennai division how can i apply Indian territorial army
5th July 2020, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for TTE exam . How to apply ?
When it is held ?
What book do we have to read ?
Which site is for registration please reply me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?