7th January 2016, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army after studying B.Sc. course in Nursing?

I want to get direct entry as a commission officer in Indian Army. Tell me how can i do so with the qualification of B.Sc. in Nursing. Please reply me fast.

7th January 2016, 10:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after studying B.Sc. course in Nursing?

After completion of B.Sc in Nursing, you can do Indian Army through CDS exam. You can not join in Indian Army in direct.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Services examination. CDS Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission

To enter the Indian Military Academy you need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Officer's Training Academy you need to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 25 years.
8th January 2016, 09:39 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after studying B.Sc. course in Nursing?

As you have done B.Sc. in Nursing, you can apply for Military Nursing Service (MNS) .

A Graduate can join Armed Forces Medical Services as Short Service Commissioned Nursing Officers or Permanent Service Commissioned Nursing Officers.

Selection of candidate is carried out on the basis of their performance in written test followed by an interview and medical examination.

Eligibility Criteria :-

-The candidate must have citizenship of India.

-The candidate should have completed B.Sc. Nursing in their first attempt itself.

-Only female candidate can apply for the exam.

-The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?