7th January 2016, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

How can i become a Income Tax Officer after studying B.Com? Is it necessary to clear SSC?

I want to become an income tax officer. I have done b.com. Tell me how can i become one with this qualification. Also tell me if SSC entrance is necessary to become an Income tax Officer or not?

7th January 2016, 11:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i become a Income Tax Officer after studying B.Com? Is it necessary to clear SSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become an income tax officer. I have done b.com. Tell me how can i become one with this qualification. Also tell me if SSC entrance is necessary to become an Income tax Officer or not?
To become a income tax officer exam, you should qualify in SSC CGL exam. So if you once completed SSC CGL Tier I and II and interview exam then you are eligible for Income Tax Officer.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

Age relaxation-

Upper age relaxation for OBC is upto 3 years.
For SC/ ST , it is upto 5 years.
For PWD it is upto 10 years.
8th January 2016, 09:44 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i become a Income Tax Officer after studying B.Com? Is it necessary to clear SSC?

Yes, you have to qualify in all three stages of SSC CGL examination conducted for recruitment of candidates in Income tax as an Officer.

The eligibility to appear for SSC CGL examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 18-27 years and relaxation for reserved category.

So, you need to appear in examination and qualify in all stages for final recruitment. For more information about examination visit at http://www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?