9th December 2015, 11:59 AM

What should I do to join Indian Army if not interested in doing B.Sc?

I want to join INDIAN ARMY and now studying in class 12th with PCM and also with COMPUTER SCIENCE but after 12th I will don't want to do Bsc soo could you tell me plzzz what should I do??????

9th December 2015, 05:05 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to join Indian Army if not interested in doing B.Sc?

Yes, why not, you can join Indian Army through National Defence Academy entrance exam after 10+2.

Eligibility for NDA/NA exam:

1. Minimum academic qualification is 10+2 passed or appearing from a recognized board. For Navy and Airforce, PCM subjects in 10+2 is necessary.

2. Age limit is: 16.5-19.5 years.

3. Only unmarried male candidates can apply for exam.

So, to join Army, you must clear written test and Service Selection Board of NDA exam. Notification for NDA I in 2016 will come on 2nd January, 2016.
9th December 2015, 06:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join Indian Army if not interested in doing B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I want to join INDIAN ARMY and now studying in class 12th with PCM and also with COMPUTER SCIENCE but after 12th I will don't want to do Bsc soo could you tell me plzzz what should I do??????
After completion of 12th standard, you can join in Indian Army through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam. Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Important Dates for NDA exam 2016:-

NDA NA Exam (1) 2016

Date of Notification: 2nd January, 2016

Last date for filled application Forms: 29 January , 2016

Date of exam: 17th April , 2016

NDA NA Exam (2) 2016

Date of Notification: 18th June, 2016

Last date for filled application Forms: 15 July, 2016

Date of exam: 18th September, 2016
9th December 2015, 07:30 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and it is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

So, you can appear for NDA examination for recruitment in Indian Army. The eligibility to appear for NDA examination is candidate must have passed or appearing in 10+2 board from a recognised board. Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear in examination.

So, you can appear in examination in 2016. The application form for examination will be available in January. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
9th December 2015, 08:20 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

If you are not interested in B.Sc you have other courses also as B.Tech, LL.B etc. But if you are interested in defence job you need to appear and qualify in NDA examination.

UPSC conducts examination in two stages. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

* Candidate must have passed or pursuing 10+2 from recognised board.
* Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.
* Candidates must have 10+2 in :-
>> Mathematics and Physics as main paper for Air Force and Navy.
>> No limitation in discipline to join Army.

So, you can appear for examination. The examination is conducted in month of April and September every year. To get update about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
9th December 2015, 09:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

After 10+2 with PCM subjects, you can join Indian Army through National Defence Academy Entrance examination conducted by UPSC twice every year. NDA exam is conducted for recruitment in different wings of Defence:

1. Indian Army.

2. Indian Naval Academy.

3. Indian Airforce.

The age limit for this exam is 16.5-19.5 years. You must know that unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam. So, you can apply for this exam next year in 2016. NDA I forms will be available from 02/01/2016.

The official website at which you can apply is http://www.upsconline.nic.in. For final selection, you must clear written test and Service Selection Board.
10th December 2015, 12:36 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Indian army is one the defence force of India. Having an interest in joining in Indian army to serve the country is a great honor and sacrifice. The way to join after completing +2 would be cracking the UPSC exam. UPSC conducts entrance exams for various posts and one of them is NDA exam (National Defence Academy)

Eligibility Needed:

The nationality standard states that candidate should have a citizenship in India. Only unmarried male candidate is eligible for applying for the exam. Age limit needed is 16 1/2 - 19 1/2 years. Educational qualification for joining in Indian Army is, candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education. The most important criteria is candidate need to satisfy the physical standards for the NDA Exam.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the NDA exam at http://www.upsconline.nic.in. For more information check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?