22nd January 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Secret Service Research and Analysis Wing?

How can i join indian secret service Reaserch And Analysis Wing? I am damn mad to join the indian secret service?

9th May 2014, 06:17 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Indian Secret Service Research and Analysis Wing?

So you want to join the Indian secret service research and analysis wing. I will tell you how to join Indian secret service research and analysis wing ( RAW) . First I want to say you that you have taken a very good and unique choice for your profession. Research and analysis wing which is a top secret agency of India. It does not conduct any direct requirement for this job. RAW selects the candidates from Indian army, police, BSF, CRPF, and ITBP.

The age limit is between 21 to 33 years. 21 years is the minimum age and 33 years is the maximum age. Your minimum height should be 161 cms.Now I will tell you about the qualifications required for the RAW. This job requires the candidate to be a post graduate degree holder in social science. The candidate will be selected from the military or paramilitary or police who holds extraordinary records. The selected candidate has to go through very tough, vigorous and hard training. The RAW will check the whole background of the candidate before the appointment like the family background, the certificates and other things of the candidate because it is the question of the national security.

Candidate is required to have a good physical fitness, stamina, mental alertness, analytical thinking, ability to work for long periods, and logical and rational thinking. To apply for this job you have to buy an application form from the post office and then fill it up and then post it with the other copies of your certificates.
24th August 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I m in I.B right now. No one in mine in this world. I want die for my country with the name of a risk RAW. Tel me how is it posible.
2nd April 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

How can i represent India in its defence meetings with foreign countries??
3rd April 2015, 03:29 PM
amanshrivastava98

RAW recruits the freshers in two ways

1. Through direct recruitment
2. Through SSC

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruits every year the officers in various government departments through a combined Graduate Level Examination :

The various departments are

* Income Tax

* CBI

* RAW

* Sale Tax Department etc.

The eligibility criteria is the candidate should be a graduate and at least 21 years old at the time of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?