24th September 2012, 04:19 AM
sarbajit das14

Eligibility criteria to get a position in RAW? I am a B.E 2nd year student

sir/madam,
I am a present B.E.2nd year student from the discipline of COMPUTER SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY, my question is
1) what are the elligibility or criteria to get a position in RAW or CBI (answer for both please)
2) what are the entrance examinations I need to clear for the above said examinations
3) please suggest a syllabus/preparation module for the above said exams
thank you.
my mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get into RAW? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  2. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and suitable books to prepare for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  3. How may I get details about age limit, eligibility criteria and qualification for becoming a RAW officer? I am pursuing BA degree with political science & sociology & philosophy stream
  4. What is the requirement to qualify for RAW? What is the selection criteria?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Organic Chemistry? List of the institutes? I am a 2nd year student of MSc Applied Chemistry of Ramkrishna Vidyamandira
  6. How to apply for RAW and what are the eligibility criteria?
  7. What is the Eligibility Criteria for IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  9. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. Eligibility and qualification criteria for RAW exams?
  12. Eligibility criteria for higher studies in foreign countries after B.Tech. in ECE?
  13. How to be a RAW agent? I am a student of BSc 1st year maths H
  14. How to get scholarship when am doing B.Tech 2nd year? -- [New]
  15. Scholarships for MCA 2nd year girl student?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student
19th January 2013, 03:18 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get a position in RAW? I am a B.E 2nd year student

hi,

R&AW service is known as RAS (Reasearch and analysis Service)

Generally RAW ( Research and Analysis Wing ) does not recruit candidates directly; They recruit candidates from other government departments in India ( Armed forces, Intelligence Agencies, Police Services, Administrative Services etc. ) . Most of the personnel are from IB ( Intelligence Bureau ) .

So.,After Completion of 12th Standard.,You are Not Eligible to Join RAW Directly.,First you must Join in any of the UPSC or SSC Post.,Then you can get in to the RAW..,

good luck....................................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?