7th September 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

How to join RAW and devote my whole life to my country?

I want to join RAW because I am fed up of my life. But before going I want to give my effort to my country. I don't want to lose my life as a daily routine. Neither my family or my relatives care about my life and I want my whole life to spend for my mother earth. I Never fear about my life. Whatever the condition. But i want to do for my mother land. Because my father is an ex serviceman. But these is not a reason. The reason is that I whatever I want to do.for me never supported my family. But now I came to know that I take a birth for my country. And I'm still only for a call. I don't want any salary. I am going to do suicide and I want to leave my life is their is no one to cry then why should I give my life to my country. If my country need me then please call me 8982199178

8th September 2017, 10:03 PM
Thexpert
Banned

Default Re: How to join RAW and devote my whole life to my country?

Eligibility criteria for Research and Analysis Wing (RAW):
1. Candidate must qualify the National Aptitude Test in Intelligence.
Only civil service officer, Defence Service officer, Intelligence Bureau officer are selected for this exam on the basis of their service record.
2. So there is no direct exam for the post of RAW, You have to qualify the civil service exam first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?