9th January 2017, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is needed to join RAW as an agent?

I want to join the RAW and i want to serve to my country but I don’t know anything about how to join the RAW. I want know what is the procedure to become a RAW agent Which degree I will need to join and how much age is needed to join the RAW and now I am in B.Com. Which stream should I take which is helpful to join the RAW. Please tell me Sir, what should I do to join RAW
Name: Vishnu Chauhan
Mobile No.7567282449

10th January 2017, 05:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is needed to join RAW as an agent?

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing. There is no entrance exam conducted at national level for joining Research and Analysis Wing. Candidates serving in different services like Defence Services, Intelligence Bureau, Police and Administrative Services are shortlisted for RAW.

Candidates who are shortlisted have to give National Aptitude Test in Intelligence and personal interview. Those who clear both of these join RAW. Your aim should be to join any of services like Police Service, Defence Services etc through entrance exams like CDS or Civil Services and perform well in service to get shortlisted for RAW.

You can pursue bachelor's degree in any discipline to apply for these exams. Age limit for Civil Services exam is 21-32 years and that for CDS exam is 19-25 years.
16th November 2017, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

Yes my name G.Gopi krishna my age 31 years i am interest to work for my country do for my country my qualification bsc computers science i am married i need to work in r&aw please give me chance to work for my country 7288887171,7396982828
25th December 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am Ashish singh 21year old I am interested for raw I want doing something my country. My qualification electrical engineer (b.tech) from Allahabad, so please sir give me one chance. My contact no.8009976785 /8840584494
31st March 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR ITS MY CHILDHOOD DREAM TO JOIN INDIAN ARMY BUT WHEN I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT RAW IT GYRATES MY MIND LIKE ANYTHING.I DONT WANT TO DIE FOR MY COUNTRY BUT TO REMAIN ALIVE AND TO KILL THOSE WHO KILL OUR PEOPLE MERCILLESLY SO PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING MORE ABOUT RAW.MY CONTACT NO.8763997885.
21st March 2020, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is Hariom Kamal Verma
Phone number 7897715626 &mail [email protected]
I am Small Banker i am join to raw plesh hael me
23rd February 2022, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY NAME IS MONIKA RATHORE
CONTACT NO: 8511326287
MAIL: [email protected]
I AM DOING JOB IN FINANCE SECTOR, I WANT TO BECOME A RAW AGENT KINDLY HELP ME SIR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?