2nd March 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join RAW for 8th standard student?

Hello, I am in 8th class. I would like to know that what should I study to become a RAW agent? I want to join RAW anyhow. I want to know how can I process to join RAW? Is there any specific way to join?

19th March 2018, 08:33 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to join RAW for 8th standard student?

Most of the Raw agent recruited from civil services and armed forces. RAW agents can also be selected directly from their universities.

Selected candidate first has to appear for a National Aptitude Test in Intelligence then personality and psychological test and then interviews.

After selection in these test, candidate has to resign from his/her current job and then sent for a training. The training period is of 1 to 2 years.

After successful completation of training, candidate will become a Raw agent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?