14th February 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join RAW as an agent?

My name is VIKRAM Singh Rajpurohit and I want to join RAW as an agent.
Please Sir, you are tell me how to become a RAW agent? I want to join the RAW. I want to work hard for my country. That's was not inform and will too more information.

15th February 2017, 02:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join RAW as an agent?

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing. This is foreign intelligence agency of India. Its main work is to prevent any terrorist actions towards India from external or internal agents. There is no national level entrance examination conducted for jobs in RAW. Highly trained and experienced officers having versatile character from IPS, IAS, IRS, Defence Services, Intelligence Bureau etc are selected for intelligence test of RAW.

These selected candidates of these services have to clear National Aptitude Test in Intelligence and further physical and personal interview. Your aim should be to join any of these services so that you can get a chance to join RAW. You can apply for Civil Services exam, CDS exam etc to join any of services mentioned above.
23rd March 2017, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I am in Indian Navy as a sailor I want to join raw is it possible to join raw for me ????
27th May 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

My name is Tathagata Das and I want to join RAW as an agent.
Please Sir, you are tell me how to become a RAW agent? I want to join the RAW. I want to work hard for my country. That's was not inform and will too more information.
28th June 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I am a BA graduate student. I want to become a RWA agent. So i want to know that, that im eligible for it or not ?
2nd July 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO JOIN RAW SO,I WANT TO KNOW THAT IF I WANT TO JOIN RAW THEN I HAVE TO FIRST QUALIFY IPS EXAMINATION THEN I CAN GIVE MY PREFERENCE TO JOIN RAW....IS THAT RIGHT OR THERE IS ANY OTHER PROCEDURE TO JOIN RAW
2nd July 2017, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

sir I am Anjali pandit .I want to join raw because Ilove my country and I want to do something for my county please can you tell me what process and Qualification is needed for becoming raw agent.
My contact no 9650361029
6th July 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

My name is aswin raj i want to join raw because i love my country and i want to do something better n good for our country please can u tell me what process and qualification is needed my contact number is 9633182081
6th July 2017, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, my Name is Arti , i want to join as RAW agent and want to serve my country. I have perused the BBA. I feel i am much capable for it. Please let me know what is the next step i have to do.
24th July 2017, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

sir I am raj dixit. I want to join raw because i do anything for my country and I want to do something for my county please can you tell me what process and Qualification is needed for becoming raw agent.My contact no 9453689017
4th April 2019, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am SUNIL KUMAR, I am join in raw. I am service in my country. I am complete graduation. But not other qualifications. I am service in my country, protect the enemy.
8th June 2021, 02:55 AM
Piyush nagapure

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure to join RAW as an agent?

Sir I'm really interested in work hard for RAW sir please guide mi for there examination and preparation , sir I can't have any money any thing only sir I'm really working for India , and I'm passionate for RAW
2nd July 2021, 07:15 PM
Singhskomal

RAW doesn't recruit candidates directly. They generally select candidates from other government departments in India, including Intelligence agencies, administrative services, police services, armed forces etc.
Many of the agents have been selected from IB ( Intelligence bureau).
Research and analysis wing only central level ranked offers can join RAW. In order to get central level jobs you should appear in UPSC exam.
You can't directly join in the Indian RAW.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?