7th September 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Railways after retiring from Army?

I am Retired from army with a rank of ACP nb/sub and I have 24 years complete in army. And I'm GD infantry soldier(NSG)iam 44 years old. And equivalent to graduation certificate from army side,my civil qualification matric. If have any Indian railway job . Please inform to me on my Email ID [email protected] .And my no (1) 9419614858 (2) 9086763510.

8th September 2017, 01:08 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Railways after retiring from Army?

Sorry to inform you that you cannot apply for the Indian Railways because there are certain age limits for the ex-service man.
A candidate must have passed/completed bachelors degree in any stream from a recognized university also the age of the candidates should not be less than 20 years and not more than 30 years.
There are upper age relaxation for ex-service man;
For general category ex-service man it is 5 years.
For OBC category ex-service man it is 8 years and For SC/ST category ex-service man it is 10 years.
8th September 2017, 09:13 PM
Thexpert
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Railways after retiring from Army?

No, You are not eligible for Indian Railway Job because you cross the age limit.
Age limit for ex army is 30years and for OBC candidate it will be 33years and for SC/ST candidate it is 40years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?