24th September 2019, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How many Law Clerk vacancies are available in Bombay High Court?

Hello everyone, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. I want to know how many vacancies are available in Bombay High Court for Law Clerk post? I want to apply for this recruitment. If you know then please tell me.

27th September 2019, 04:13 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Law Clerk vacancies are available in Bombay High Court?

Vacancies are available in Bombay High Court Law Clerk recruitment is 51 posts only.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in/.
27th September 2019, 05:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. I want to know how many vacancies are available in Bombay High Court for Law Clerk post? I want to apply for this recruitment. If you know then please tell me.

Number of vacancies available for the Law Clerk recruitment in the High Court of Bombay is given below:

Total number of vacancies – 51 (23+14+14) - on contract basis for the establishment of the High Court of Bombay and its bench offices at Nagpur and Aurangabad

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
27th September 2019, 05:42 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Vacancies are available in Bombay High Court Law Clerk recruitment:

~~ 51 Nos.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
27th September 2019, 07:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies for post of Law Clerk in Bombay High court is 51 as per latest released notification. The last date to apply is 1st October 2019.

It is not a permanent employment and selected candidates will receive Rs 20,000 per month as stipend. You must have done LLB with at least 55% marks. Post graduation in law will be add on factor or preference for High court to select.

The age criteria is 21-30 years.
27th September 2019, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The number of Law Clerk vacancies available in Bombay High Court are 51. Details of vacancies according to location-wise are mentioned below:-

—> Bombay:- 23
—> Nagpur:- 14
—> Aurangabad:- 14
27th September 2019, 10:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

There are total 51 vacancies available for law clerk in Bombay High Court.

Candidates were interested to apply for the recruitment and visit the official website below and submit the application form by 1st October 2019 to "the Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, 5 the floor, New Mantralaya Building, G. T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre, Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai – 400001.

Web: http://www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
28th September 2019, 01:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Bombay High Court Law Clerk recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Bombay High Court Law Clerk recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Bombay High Court

Name of the Job Position - Law Clerk

Total number of vacancies - 51 vacancies

>> You must have completed Graduation in Law from a recognized institute with minimum 55% marks to be eligible.

>> You must be possessing Post Graduate Degree in Law and must have the basic knowledge in the use of computers or laptops or software relating to case laws.

Click here for more detailed information
28th September 2019, 11:41 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Bombay High Court Law Clerk recruitment -

Total 51 vacancies of Law Clerk is available under Bombay High Court .

For more information log on to official website.
28th September 2019, 12:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. There are total 51 vacancies for post of Law Clerk in Bombay High court on contract basis. The mode of application process is offline. You duly filled application form must reach the address mentioned by 1st October 2019.

2. The minimum qualification is bachelor's degree in law from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for recruitment.
29th September 2019, 02:22 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

There are a total number of vacancies 51 vacancies available for the Law Clerk recruitment in the High Court of Bombay, which can contract basis for the establishment of the High Court of Bombay and its bench offices at Nagpur and Aurangabad. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?