8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Programmers in Bihar Home Department recruitment?

Kindly let me know the selection procedure of Bihar Home Department recruitment for Programmer post. I want to know about the selection procedure. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Salary package of Assistant Programmers in Bihar Home Department?
  2. How many vacancies are available for Data Entry Operator in Bihar Home Department? Procedure to apply?
  3. Is there any experience required to apply in Bihar Home Department Programmer recruitment?
  4. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for Programmer in Bihar Home Department recruitment?
  5. Why ThoughtWorks Technologies recruits female Programmers only?
  6. Information about recruitment and selection procedure for job income tax department?
  7. Selection procedure in Pratian Technologies for Software Developer recruitment?
  8. Selection procedure of SSC CHSL recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What kind of Interview will be conducted in IBPS PO/MT CWE-IV recruitment? Selection procedure in this recruitment?
  10. Selection procedure in AIIMS-Jodhpur recruitment for Group-B Office Assistants?
  11. Should I have to appear in an Interview for selection in RSMSSB Gram Sevak recruitment? Selection procedure of this recruitment? -- [New]
  12. Selection procedure for Laboratory Assistant post in RSMSSB recruitment?
  13. How can I prepare to crack Bihar Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Civil recruitment exam? Syllabus and suitable books for preparation?
  14. What is the selection procedure of NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment?
  15. Which course to study in graduation related to Police?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Procedure of selection?
  17. When ThoughtWorks Technologies will schedule an Interview for Programmers in Bengaluru? Selection procedure of this Interview?
  18. Information about website for BTC program? I have applied for BTC
11th October 2016, 12:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Programmers in Bihar Home Department recruitment?

Selection Process for the post of Programmer in Bihar Home Department Recruitment:

The selection process of this Bihar Home Department recruitment for the post of Programmer basically consists of the following rounds.

>> Written Test

>> Interview

As the selection process is a two round process, I suggest you to prepare very well for Written Examination that is conducted by department. Make sure you secure good marks in Written Exam to get good chances for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?