6th March 2018, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) help me to appear in UPSC exams? Scope of Engineers in UPSC?

I am the B.E./B.Tech student studying Mechanical in 3rd year. I want to make my career in UPSC. So, I would like to know that after my B.Tech, this degree help me to give UPSC exam? I want to know about the scope of Engineers in this department.

10th April 2018, 08:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) help me to appear in UPSC exams? Scope of Engineers in UPSC?

Since, you are pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, you can appear in the examinations conducted by UPSC after your Graduation.
UPSC conducts IES (Indian Engineering Services) examinations for Engineers those who have completed their Bachelors degree in Engineering.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in Engineering from a recognized University can appear in the IES examination conducted by UPSC.
11th April 2018, 11:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) help me to appear in UPSC exams? Scope of Engineers in UPSC?

Candidates with B.Tech qualification are eligible to appear for :

I.E.S ( Indian Engineering Service ).

C.S.E ( Civil Service Examination ).

CDS ( Combined Defence Service ).

Candidates after qualifying in the examination will become eligible for recruitment as an officer in various department.

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?