27th June 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available for Junior Overman in Bharat Coking Coal Limited? Is there any age limit to apply?

Hi,
I want to do the job in Bharat Coking Coal Limited as a Junior Overman. Can I know how many vacancies are available for this post in Bharat Coking Coal Limited? Is there any age limit also to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of work is appointed to Junior Overman in Bharat Coking Coal Limited? Basic pay of Junior Overman?
  2. When the notification of Bharat Coking Coal Limited Civil Overseer will be released? Qualification required to apply?
  3. How can I apply in Bharat Coking Coal Limited Civil Overseer recruitment online? Fee of application?
  4. Which are the PSU companies having no CGPA criteria?
  5. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  6. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  7. Which companies are allowed for final year project for ECE student -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which industries hire EC engineers in India and Abroad?
  9. How to get a government or a bank job after passing Mechanical Engineering with 81.2%?
  10. How to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited for job after Electrical engineering course? Vacancies in this company for this year? -- [New]
  11. When the notification of Bharat Dynamics Limited Junior Manager(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  12. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  13. Am I eligible to get government job like BHEL, BPCL, NFC and HAL if I have completed diploma in civil engineering?
  14. List of companies providing pre placement training to freshers (E&C Engineer)?
  15. List of Top companies which offer recruitment for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student
  16. List job opportunities after passing IT Diploma in Engineering?
  17. Syllabus and previous year papers for Bharat Dynamics Limited Junior Manager Computer
  18. Government job opportunities for CSE students?
29th June 2016, 12:16 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Junior Overman in Bharat Coking Coal Limited? Is there any age limit to apply?

Bharat Cooking Coal Limited has recently the notification for the recruitment of Junior Overman, Overseer Civil and Mining Sirdar posts. You are interested to fill the application for the post of Junior Overman and want to know about the number of vacancies and age limit for this post.

No of vacancies: 113

Educational qualification:

-- Diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 (Three) years duration from recognized institute.
-- Valid Overman’s Certificate of Competency issued by Director General of Mines Safety (DGMS)

--Valid Gas Testing Certificate

-- Valid First Aid Certificate

Age Limit: 18 to 30 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

**If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria, want to know about selection procedure etc then you can go through the detailed advertisement of BCCL recruitment in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-BCCL- recruitment.pdf(498.2 KB, 18 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?