26th July 2015, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government job like BHEL, BPCL, NFC and HAL if I have completed diploma in civil engineering?

I have completed diploma in civil engineering.by getting first class
With distinction .so Am i eligible for central government job
Like bhel ,bpcl,NFC, HAL.etc.? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for central government jobs like BHEL, BDL, MIDHANI, NFC and HAL jobs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Is diploma degree considered for getting a Government job?
  3. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have completed diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Job in HAL after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. How to apply for job at HAL, Nasik having completed Diploma in Electrical engineering??
  10. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering at the age of 27 years?
  11. Is there any entrance exam to be answered to get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for HAL after passing B.E computer engineering with an aggregate of 60%? I have completed my diploma with 64%
  13. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering with 86%
  14. Am I eligible to get government job if I have completed civil diploma from Karanata state open university?
  15. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for Government Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  18. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering
27th July 2015, 10:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government job like BHEL, BPCL, NFC and HAL if I have completed diploma in civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in civil engineering.by getting first class
With distinction .so Am i eligible for central government job
Like bhel ,bpcl,NFC, HAL.etc.? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this soon?

Thanks!
Yes you can apply for government jobs with your civil diploma. There are vacancies in RRB name of the post is Junior Engineers, age limit is 18 to 32, and eligibility is Diploma in Civil Engineering. You have to write the RRB examinations. Check the details in RRB website. There are vacancies in SSC for the post of Junior Engineers (vacancies in Central Water Commission, CPWD, Department of Post, MES ), the eligibility is Diploma in Civil Engineering. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) also hiring diploma holders, name of the post is Senior Assistant Engineer, they are going to conduct written test and Interview. You can also apply for this. There are lot of government jobs available for diploma holders one has to write the written test conducted by the agencies and appear for the interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?