11th December 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited for job after Electrical engineering course? Vacancies in this company for this year?

Hello sir, I have just completed Electrical engineering and want to get job in Bharat Electronics Limited. How to apply for it? Vacancies in this company?

18th May 2017, 08:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited for job after Electrical engineering course? Vacancies in this company for this year?

Procedure required to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited :

As you have completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment.

There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required in order to be eligible for appearing in BEL recruitment.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is "B.E/ B.Tech" in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering from a recognized university.

>> I am providing you a link where you may get all the details of recruitment's related to BEL.

>> I suggest you to keep visiting Recruitment section in order to get latest recruitment details.

Click here for BEL Careers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?