27th June 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in Bharat Coking Coal Limited Civil Overseer recruitment online? Fee of application?

Dear Friends,
Kindly help me to know that how I can apply online for Bharat Coking Coal Limited Civil Overseer recruitment? I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering and I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly tell me application fee also?

29th June 2016, 12:06 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply in Bharat Coking Coal Limited Civil Overseer recruitment online? Fee of application?

BCCL has recently released the notification for the recruitment of Civil Overseer post. You are interested to know procedure to apply for this post.

Procedure to apply:

--Firstly visit to the company official website ‘www.bccl.gov.in’

--Click on ‘Career in BCCL’

--Click on the online application form.

--Fill all the information correctly in the application form. After filling this you have to upload photo and signature as per instructions.

--After uploading photo and signature, click on submit button.

--After this, you have to pay the application fee through debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ challan.

--After making the payment a Payment Slip will be generated on screen, you should take the print of that payment slip or save for further reference.

--After payment, you have to login once again and take the print out of the application form and dispatch the application form with supporting documents to BCCL.

**If you still have any doubt regarding the online filling of application form or want to know about the list of documents which have to be sent along with application form then you have to go through the detailed advertisement of BCCL.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-BCCL-Civil overseer recruitment.pdf(498.2 KB, 16 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?