4th May 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment?

Sir,
Can you please let me know how many vacancies are available in NPCIL recruitment for Executive Trainee? Please let me know about the vacancies asap. Thank you in advance.

6th May 2016, 05:47 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment?

NPCIL stands for National Power Company of India Limited.

Vacancies available in NPCIL for Executive Trainee recruitment 2016 are as under :-

Mechanical Engineering department : 75 posts

Electrical Engineering : 32 posts

Chemical Engineering : 28 posts

Electronic Engineering : 26 posts

Instrumentation Engineering : 12 posts

Industry : 10 posts

Important Dates:

Starting date for online application: April 25, 2016

Deadline for online application: May 15, 2016.
6th May 2016, 07:14 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment?

Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has recently released the notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee. You are interested to know about the vacancies in that recruitment process.

Following are the details for this recruitment:

No of post: 183

Name of the Department:
-- Mechanical: 75 Posts
-- Electrical: 32 Posts
-- Electronics: 26 Posts
-- Chemical: 28 Posts
-- Instrumentation: 12 Posts
-- Industrial & Fire Safety: 10 Posts

Educational qualification: Student must possess full time B.E/ B-Tech/ B.Sc degree (4 years duration)/ 5 years Integrated M-Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the degree course are eligible. Students in the final year of degree course are also eligible.

Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 26 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by interview.

>>you will be surprised to know that online registration has started. So in my opinion you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 15th May 2016.

Link to apply:http://npcilonline.co.in/index.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?