29th July 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment?

I came to know that Mizoram PSC is published the recruitment for Circle Education Officer. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly tell me about the vacancies asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits allotted to Circle Education Officer under Mizoram PSC recruitment?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment written test?
  3. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment 2018?
  4. Procedure to apply in Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment?
  5. Can I apply for Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment with 54% in BEd?
  6. Qualification required to apply in Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment?
  7. Pay Scale of Circle Education Officer under Mizoram PSC recruitment?
  8. How many vacancies are available in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for BTech Chemical graduate?
  9. Benefits allotted to Sorting Assistants under WB Postal Circle recruitment?
  10. How many vacancies are there in Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018? Important dates of this recruitment?
  11. How many vacancies are there in WB Postal Circle Sorting Assistant recruitment? -- [New]
  12. How many vacancies are available in SBI-PO 2018 recruitment?
  13. How many vacancies are available in MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many vacancies are available in Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment 2018?
  15. How many vacancies are available in Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment 2018?
  16. How many vacancies are there in TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment 2018? Important dates of this recruitment?
  17. How many Village Revenue Officer vacancies are available under TSPSC recruitment 2018?
  18. How many vacancies are available in RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer recruitment?
3rd August 2018, 10:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment?

The number of vacancies available under Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment are 4.

The last date to apply for Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment is 27th August 2018.
4th August 2018, 08:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer Recruitment 2018:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Mizoram Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Circle Education Officer

Number of vacancies:-

Number of vacancies for Circle Education Officer - 4 vacancies

The selection is done based on the performance performed in
@ Written Examination
@ Personal Interview

Click here for Official Notification
4th August 2018, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I came to know that Mizoram PSC is published the recruitment for Circle Education Officer. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly tell me about the vacancies asap.

There are 4 vacancies available in Mizoram Public Service Commission Circle Education Officer recruitment 2018-19. Candidates with graduation from a recognized university with B.Ed/BT or Diploma in Teachers Education with minimum 5 years teaching experience in any recognized school and working knowledge of Mizo up to Middle School standard and Computer Proficiency as prescribed by the Mizoram Group A, B and C posts can apply for the Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer posts.
4th August 2018, 03:04 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The total number of vacancies for post of Mizoram PSC Circle Education officer recruitment is only four (04).

The last date to receive filled application form at commission's office is 27th August, 2018. The age criteria for exam is 21-35 years.

The educational qualification required is bachelor's degree plus B.Ed plus five years teaching experience plus knowledge of mizo.
4th August 2018, 03:08 PM
Narendra2121

There are 4 vacancies in Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment. Details are below.

Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Name of Post: Circle Education Officer
No. of Vacancy: 04
Educational Qualification: B.Ed./B.T. or Diploma in Teachers Education.
Age Limit: 35 Years
5th August 2018, 03:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies for circle education officer under Mizoram PSC is 04. To apply for this recruitment, you need to fulfill the following criteria:

1. You must be graduate and have done bachelor's degree in education. You should have working knowledge of mizo language.

2. Computer proficiency and five years teaching experience is required to apply for this post.

The age criteria for post is 21-35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?