29th July 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment with 54% in BEd?

I have done BEd and secured 54% marks. I want to apply in Mizoram PSC Assistant IT Manager recruitment. I am interested to join Mizoram PSC as an Assistant IT Manager. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

Related Questions:
3rd August 2018, 07:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment with 54% in BEd?

In order to apply for Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment, should have completed your graduation in any discipline and also B.Ed or diploma in teacher education with minimum 50% marks from a recognized institute. You must also have teaching experience of minimum 5 years in any recognized school/institute. Your age should be in between 21 to 35 years and age relaxation may be applicable on reserved category candidates.
4th August 2018, 08:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment with 54% in BEd?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for the post of Circle Education Officer with the above mentioned criteria. The basic eligibility criteria required is given below,

>> You should have passed Graduation from a recognized university with B.T or B.Ed or Diploma in Teachers Education

>> Besides meeting this criteria, you should have at least 5 years teaching experience in recognized school institutions.

>> And also you should have working knowledge of Mizo upto Middle School Standard.

>> And you must have Computer Proficiency in order to be eligible for the post of Circle Education Officer.

If you don't have requisite experience, then I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification
4th August 2018, 12:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done BEd and secured 54% marks. I want to apply in Mizoram PSC Assistant IT Manager recruitment. I am interested to join Mizoram PSC as an Assistant IT Manager. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

Graduates from a recognized university with B.Ed / BT or Diploma in Teachers Education with at least 5 years teaching experience in any recognized school and working knowledge of Mizo up to Middle School standard and Computer Proficiency as prescribed by the Mizoram Group A, B and C posts are eligible to apply for the Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment 2018. If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment 2018. Your age should be 21 years to 35 years to apply for the Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer posts.
4th August 2018, 02:54 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for Mizoram Public Service Commission Circle Education officer recruitment are:

Graduation in any stream with Bachelor of Education or diploma in education.

You must have working knowledge of Mizo upto middle standard.

At least five years teaching experience in recognized institutes.

Computer proficiency is necessary.

So, you need to fulfill all above criteria to apply for Education officer recruitment.
5th August 2018, 08:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you required qualification for Mizoram Public Service Commission for Circle Education officer recruitment:

1. Graduation in any stream from a recognized university. In addition to it, bachelor's degree in education is also required.

2. Knowledge of computer and mizo language upto middle standard is necessary.

3. You must have five years of teaching experience in any recognized institute.

4. The age criteria is 21-35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?