22nd July 2017, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for bank PO exam, so that I can clear it?

I secured 9 CGPA from CBSE 10. But after that I am depressed so much that I can't do anything in my life. Presently, I am in B.Com 2nd year and dreaming to be PO in any bank. But after seeing the syllabus of PO I again depressed that I will not cover it. I am so depressed that I want to kill myself. Please help me Sir. Please but I don't want to kill me because my mom has many expectation from me.

23rd July 2017, 04:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for bank PO exam, so that I can clear it?

To prepare for PO examination you have to really work hard to complete the syllabus. You can also take coaching classes which will help you a lot. Here I have listed some of the books which will help you to prepare for the examination:

> Comprehensive Guide to IBPS CWE Bank PO/MT Prelim + Main Examination by Disha Publications

> Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination Paperback by Abhijit Guha

> How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Paperback by Arun Sharma

> Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by Rs Aggarwal

> Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma

> Magical Book on Quicker Maths by M Tyra

> Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey

> Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
23rd July 2017, 08:05 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing to get depressed for as life is not about just getting a government or private job, candidates with better experience have lots of career option even state and central government is also offering various scheme for entreprenure.

So, if you think that you will be not eligible to qualify in PO entrance examination then you must select the field in which you have more interest.

But, if you will be prepare for PO entrance examination also with smart and hard preparation as " Nothing is Impossible " even IMPOSSIBLE when splited it state I + M + POSSIBLE.
23rd July 2017, 08:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

You need not to worry about the syllabus of PO examination. You need not to be depressed because this examination can be qualified after your graduation. It is not a compulsion that you have to qualify it after completing your graduation only. Within the specified age limit you can qualify it. Firstly let me tell you that after graduation you can apply in any coaching centre if you can afford it for 6 year or so coaching in order to gain the knowledge regarding examination. Make a timetable and give time to each and every subject as per your requirement and strengths. Give time to those chapters or topics which are your weakness. Best way to prepare yourself for this exam is to practice previous year question papers as much as you can. Have faith that you can crack this exam.
25th July 2017, 12:36 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Best tricks to crack Bank po exam are-

##Developing very good speed.

##Solve questions as much as possible.

##complete all the sections first which takes less time to solve.

## Don't​ get stuck in any section which take little more time like Reasoning.
You should have a good command in English so that you can read fluently. If you have a good command in English than you can understand questions quickly.
28th July 2017, 10:23 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I secured 9 CGPA from CBSE 10. But after that I am depressed so much that I can't do anything in my life. Presently, I am in B.Com 2nd year and dreaming to be PO in any bank. But after seeing the syllabus of PO I again depressed that I will not cover it. I am so depressed that I want to kill myself. Please help me Sir. Please but I don't want to kill me because my mom has many expectation from me.
Details regarding the bank po exam is as follows:-

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR BANK PO EXAM:-

>> Preliminary exam. :- Carries 100 marks.

>> Main exam. :- Carries 200 marks.

>> Personal interview.

SYLLABUS FOR EXAM:-

:- Banking.

:- Quantitative aptitude.

:- Reasoning ability.

:- English language.

:- Computers.

:- Current Affairs.

So prepare well for this syllabus and get clear the bank PO exam.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?