15th May 2011, 07:24 PM
dkboss

What are the chances to clear the exam if I score more than 70% in Bank Clerk Exam?

sir/mam
if i got 70% or more in bank clerk exam so what is my chane to clear the exam?

17th May 2011, 02:11 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the chances to clear the exam if I score more than 70% in Bank Clerk Exam?

Well dear if you had also mentioned the name of bank for which you have appeared for Bank Clerk exam then things would better enough to discuss with you.

However, score 70% in any Bank exam weather Clerk or PO, is good enough to get there. Generally, cutoffs are not mentioned by any of the Banks or any other government recruitment exams. But if we take experts opinion into consideration we can guess 60% as there cutoff. That means if someone is scoring 60% of the total of Exams he/she can expect for next step that would be Interview or else.

So, If analysis is not wrong you will surely get short listed. However, lets see. But if got selected please post a message here about your selection, so that it would be very helpful for other bank clerk aspirants as well
17th May 2011, 02:37 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances to clear the exam if I score more than 70% in Bank Clerk Exam?

Friend,
Generaly in Bank clerk exam you need to 60% marks to qualify.After Qualifying in banks clerk exam candidates used to call for interview accroding to percentage secured in written exam.who get high percentage call first for interview.
If you score 70% and other less then 70% .so you call first for interview.so friend best of Luck for that if you have appear in clerk exam.
26th September 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

how much hour i need to practice to crack bank clerical exam,i am weak in english and computer subject how i iprove it and refer me best coaching intitute in guwahati.thanks
14th October 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

what are the cutt of mark of allahabad up gramin bank which will held on 23 -10-2011 ?
26th October 2011, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

what are the cutt of mark of allahabad up gramin bank which will held on 23 -10-2011 ?
3rd November 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

i have appeared for dccb and out of 200 i have attempted 150 so i may be getting at around 115 to 125 is it sufficient for me to clear please reply me
21st November 2011, 12:48 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

if you had also mentioned the name of bank for which you have appeared for Bank Clerk exam then things would better enough to discuss with you.

However, score 70% in any Bank exam weather Clerk or PO, is good enough to get there. Generally, cutoffs are not mentioned by any of the Banks or any other government recruitment exams. But if we take experts opinion into consideration we can guess 60% as there cutoff. That means if someone is scoring 60% of the total of Exams he/she can expect for next step that would be Interview or else.

So, If analysis is not wrong you will surely get short listed. However, lets see. But if got selected please post a message here about your selection, so that it would be very helpful for other bank clerk aspirants as well

good luck
22nd November 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir plz i want to know about in english section plz tell me how much the minimum scored to qualify in english plz sr/mam
13th December 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me if i get 15 marks in general awareness and my over all percentage go to 70%.plz.. tell me this is sufficient or not
waiting for ur reply
9th February 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i filled wrong registeration no. in the answer sheet of ibps clerk exam so is there any problem in future and in showing result ?
Plz give me suggestion in what will i do?
2nd March 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me score card my email: [email protected]
2nd March 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I am passed in ibps clerical exam , i would get about 65% in this exam, what will be chances of selection
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?