30th July 2016, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare to get a job in Gujarat Electrical Board as an Electronics Engineering student? Date and syllabus of GEB exam?

Honorable sir, I am an Electronics Engineering student and I am in final year of my course. I want to get job in Gujarat Electrical Board. How should I prepare to get a job in GEB? When will be the GEB conduct entrance exam? Detail about syllabus of GEB?

Related Questions:
  1. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  2. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
  3. Gujarat Technological University Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 1st Semester Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What is the syllabus followed for diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  5. How to find a job in Gujarat after passing Electrical Engineering?
  6. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of EEE?
  7. What is the syllabus for ISRO entrance exam? I am a student of Electrical and Electronics Department
  8. How should I prepare for TANCET exam? I am a B.E electrical and electronics student
  9. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  10. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  11. Best books to prepare for GATE ECE exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  13. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  14. How to prepare for IFS exam after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics enginee
  15. Is UPSC exam enough for getting a government job in Mechanical and Civil Engineering field?
  16. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  17. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  18. How to get a job in RRb after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Which books should I refer to prepare for RRB?
18th August 2016, 05:24 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How to prepare to get a job in Gujarat Electrical Board as an Electronics Engineering student? Date and syllabus of GEB exam?

As an Electronics Engineer you are completely qualified for the the Junior or Assistant Engineer post in Gujarat Electricity Board.
Check the notification in the GEB website frequently so that you will not miss any notifications. Whenever any notification is out then register for it and do not make last minute attempt.
You have to prepare the subjects that you studied in the Engineering. Syllabus will be like GATE syllabus. You might also asked some General Awareness and Aptitude.
Entrance Exam is conducted only when the need arises like when they need to fill the vacancies in GEB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?