13th August 2016, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Which type of jobs I can get in Government Automobile sector having Mechanical Engineering and MBA Marketing certificates?

Hello sir, I am currently pursuing MBA in Marketing and having Mechanical Engineering degree. Which type of jobs that I can get after completion of MBA Marketing in Government Automobile sector?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I find a job in automobile sector in marketing or operations after completion of mechanical engineering degree?
  2. What type of job can a Mechanical Engineer get in Automobile sector? What type of knowledge is required to get the job?
  3. How can an Automobile Engineer apply for jobs in Government or Private sector? Which Companies offers jobs for Automobile Engineers?
  4. What are the various B.E Mechanical jobs available for girls in Government sector?
  5. Can the candidates of MBA with Marketing as Minor specialization apply for Marketing Jobs in Government sector?
  6. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  7. Can I get jobs in Banking Sector while working in MNC in marketing? What type of jobs are there?
  8. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  9. Best government jobs for mechanical engineering candidates?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  11. Jobs in government sector after completing MBA in marketing?
  12. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  13. Which type of government sector jobs I can get after completion of B.Com? -- [New]
  14. Government sector jobs vs Private sector jobs after B.E. in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get jobs after completing Mechanical engineering with 55%?
  16. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  17. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
  18. Scope of jobs in IT sector after doing MBA in Marketing?
18th August 2016, 04:46 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Which type of jobs I can get in Government Automobile sector having Mechanical Engineering and MBA Marketing certificates?

There is not many Automobile sector run by the Government since these Industries were left to private for their service. Government concentrating in important fields like Oil, Energy, Defence, Agricultural etc.
But there are many jobs for M.B.A. students which also has Marketing field in it. Railways, Airports, Ship Yard are some of the Automobile sector where government has its presence.
If you are trying for any type of job in Government sector then you can try for Civil Service, Bank Jobs, Defence Jobs or any PSU's.
You can write GATE where if you get good marks then might get a call in AVADI Manufacturing Company. You can also try for PSU's with the eligible GATE marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?