14th October 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?

sir i am studing B tech 2nd year....in EEE plz tell me any advantages are there after my btech

14th October 2011, 07:07 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?

EEE is Electrical and Electronics engineering. this may be considered as core branch of engineering related to electrical. there are so many opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in EEE. first of all after completion of engineering you may go for software job or you may go for core job. in this stream two branch of engineering is connected electrical and electronics. so you may built your career in electrical field if you are interested as well as in electronics field also.

EEE is obviously a good branch of engineering. study attentive and try to increase your knowledge in this field. surely after completion of your engineering you will get good job. just try to find out in which field you have more interest in electrical field or electronics field or in software field. give more attention in your interested field.

after completion of engineering from this stream there are so many core government job also where you may try for job. ISRO, NTPC, BHEL, BEL,Power Grid, Electricity board etc government organization recruit candidates from EEE stream for their technical post.

Best of Luck.
14th October 2011, 08:00 PM
srikar.exam.net

Hi !!!

First of I would like to tell you that EEE is considered as the mother of all brances since you cant think of a modern world without the so called Electricity, the heart of EEE. The main advantage with EEE is that at B.tech level you are flexible enough to go to either a core job or a software job.

If you are interested in doing a job in core companies, there are many public sectors offering jobs to EEE students like NTPC, BHEL, IOCL, etc. If you are interested in working in these Public sectors, I strongly reccomend you to prepare seriously for GATE exam since from this year most of the PSU's are taking GATE score as one of the main criteria for recruitments. You can even go for M.Tech by Getting good rank in GATE.

The other oppurtunity is doing M.S. by writing GRE exam. If you are interested in Management studies then I strongly reccomend you to start preparing for CAT or GMAT as early as possible.

As you are in 2nd year you have good time to think which one you want to go for and start preparing for that as early as possible.

Hope my reply would help you in some way.

Good Luck !!!
14th October 2011, 09:23 PM
g m bhagya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am studing B tech 2nd year....in EEE plz tell me any advantages are there after my btech
now you have already entered into B'tech then why to worry.If you have done only diploma then it wont be considered as degree. And your branch is very good that you can get jobs in software and in government also.
14th October 2011, 09:36 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you will be get a huge benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE.

as after doing diploma in EEE, you will be treated like as diploma engineer.

where as after doing Degree in engineering you will be treated as a gazetted officer if you can get a govt PSU jobs.

you will be eligiable to apply all govt as well as private sector jobs.

you will be get more prestige as well as more salary.

more over you will be get a jobs satisfaction.

you can apply given govt sector jobs after B.Tech in EEE

>>IES.

>>DRDO.

>>BARC.

>>POWER GRID.

>>IOCL.

>>ONGC.

>>HP.

>>BP.

>>SAIL.

>>NTPC.

etc.

all the best...........
4th November 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the benefit of doing diploma in eee
14th November 2011, 05:51 PM
VegaSridhar

Quote:
Hi,

It is always good to go for B.tech once you did diploma.Diploma holders carry domain knowledge with them which is much better compared to the students who directly join after +2.

In technical knowledge aspect, diploma holders have an edge over the regular ones. This is a very god advantage for diploma students as they already studied concepts of B.Tech. It is helpful for your GATE exam and technical interviews.

But most of the diploma holders face problems in communication skills which shadows their technical expertise. So if you can develop communication skills along with your technical base, Yes definitely there is success awaits you.

All the best
22nd November 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam, can any one say which is the best coaching center for diploma students to face CET test.

Giriraj
from karnataka
26th December 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I am BE EEE with one year job experience, I want to change my job. I wanted to know, if the only possible way to search job is through job portals like naukiri, timesjob and all or are there better consultancy?
29th February 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have done diploma in computer engg. can i do b.tech in mech. engg. how many year for this and which university offer this in punjab.
9th April 2012, 03:32 PM
Dilbag86

There are a lot of benefits of doing Btech after diploma coz it open a lot of firther opportunities for you and wide prospects in difff. Companies and apart from this will earn a bachelor degree.
Many of ITcompanies looking only for Btech candidate,so just go for it.
18th May 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING DIPLOMA EEE .AFTER COMPLETING IT,CAN WE GET ANY SOFTWARE JOBS ?
11th August 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

sir I am completed B.E-EEE(2012) i am interested in electrical field which is better course to do in NIIT Plz reply me sir.................
24th December 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing diploma in EE , i wants to know that i am either doing b.tech or job in gov.sector
17th January 2013, 05:33 PM
anil kumar babu

sir iam anil kumar. as i completed diploma in EEE... is MAT LAB use full for diploma holder especially in EEE ..what are the advantages of MAT LAB...?
1st February 2013, 12:33 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

Thats good to hear that you are doing the engineering in a ever green subject.That is the EEE.

The EEE stream has a wide job opportunities in the india and also abroad.

Many students take this course who have a strong will power and zeal to acheive someting or the other in this world.

So dont worry about the opportunities.You have plenty of it.

Benefits of Btech over Diploma is that many companies prefer the Btech students than compared with the diploma students.

So that can be one advantage.And 1 more thing you will have the project exposure and many communication skills and life skills etc.

But the diploma student doesnt get that opportunity like a Btech student gets from his college.

So that is a advantage and a benefit.

So overall advantages and the benefits lies with the Btech student only.So go ahead with the EEE stream and build your dreams.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
3rd February 2013, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Gd mrng sir
i am sunil verma
from buxar
sir i complate diploma from ee branch
Now i persuwing b-tech from eee branch
sir i want to know that due to change in branch any problem is occure during job requitment in electrical field
11th February 2013, 07:34 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

EEE is Electrical and Electronics engineering. this may be considered as core branch of engineering related to electrical. there are so many opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in EEE. first of all after completion of engineering you may go for software job or you may go for core job. in this stream two branch of engineering is connected electrical and electronics. so you may built your career in electrical field if you are interested as well as in electronics field also.

EEE is obviously a good branch of engineering. study attentive and try to increase your knowledge in this field. surely after completion of your engineering you will get good job. just try to find out in which field you have more interest in electrical field or electronics field or in software field. give more attention in your interested field.

after completion of engineering from this stream there are so many core government job also where you may try for job. ISRO, NTPC, BHEL, BEL,Power Grid, Electricity board etc government organization recruit candidates from EEE stream for their technical post.

Best of Luck.
26th June 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

benefits of b.tech in civil
5th July 2013, 11:31 AM
harishbanu

Hai, there are many advantages to students doing B.Tech after diploma.Generally the students who are studying intermediate can have theoretical knowledge. where as diploma students have practical knowledge.
Because this students are studied what is there in the real life and they can compare studies with real life. Where as the intermediate students can't compare their studies to real life,these people feel study is a field and real and study don't have any relation.
Practical knowledge is most important for a student who wants good career with their study so diploma students get benefited then intermediate.
19th August 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I have N3 in Electrical and I want to study B Tech in Electrical next year. Is that a wise move?
17th June 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma pass out student in EEE. If l study btech in EE. Then what problem can l face to get job where required 4 years btech course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?