17th February 2016, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the Junior Technical Assistant post in Mini Ratna companies?

Sir, i am interested in getting Junior Technical Assistant post in any Mini Ratna company. I have completed my degree course with distinction. So i need your help for preparing for the specified post in the Mini Ratna companies?
Please sir send all the information as soon as possible so that i could start the preparation.

thank you.

2nd December 2016, 04:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the Junior Technical Assistant post in Mini Ratna companies?

Preparation tips for the post of Junior Technical Assistant in Mini Ratna Companies:

There are several Mini Ratna Companies available in India and they recruit candidates in huge number for several posts. Most of the Mini Ratna Companies recruit candidates through GATE Entrance Examination and some of them recruit through separate recruitment's. Basically the selection process consists of Written Test (General Aptitude Test) and it is followed by an Interview. I suggest you to get a book in the market in your concerned stream and a book that covers core concepts in a detailed manner. Time Management, Speed and Accuracy all these parameters play a major role in scoring good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?