23rd January 2017, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How to retrieve my SSC stenographers admit card?

Hello Sir, I am Rohit Kumar and my DOB is 21-11-1992 and father name- HORAM SINGH and my registration id-60000139967 and booklet serial no-1353284 and I have to check my written test result of SSC Stenographer C & D Exam. I lost my Admit Card, Please let me know that How can I retrieve my SSC Stenographer C & D Exam Admit Card? My Email ID is [email protected]

24th January 2017, 10:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to retrieve my SSC stenographers admit card?

According to my knowledge, there is limited time for geting admit card. Site is blocked after limited time period. Therefore, you are unable to get admit card. But you got a message on your mail after successful registration. You get registration number from mail and with the help of registration number you are able to see result. So no need to worry.
24th January 2017, 10:46 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To retrieve your admit card you have to submit an application form to the official SSC mail id. They will send a confirmation mail to your registered mail id. In that mail they will provide you a registration ID and by using that registration ID you can download your duplicate Admit card from the website of SSC. If it does not work or you did not get the registration ID then you just have to visit the SSC website and click on the link to download duplicate admit card there you have to fill a form after that they will mail you a link to your registered mail ID from that link you can download your duplicate admit card.
25th January 2017, 06:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There are many streams available in SSC regions. Those regions include, North Region, KKR Region, Eastern Region, Southern Region, Central Region, Northern Region, NER Region, Western Region and NWR. So you are required to go through your particular concerned Region website first and then scroll down to the bottom. You will find several links of various recruitment's and there you will find the Admit Card link of SSC Stenographer C & D recruitment. So there you are required enter your half name and enter your Date of Birth in the fields that are available and then click on Final submit button. Then you can easily retrieve SSC Stenographer recruitment admit card/ call letter.
25th January 2017, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can download the admit card from the official SSC website of your region. Just enter the date of birth and name of your father. This is a normal procedure to download the admit card, if you haven't received it by post or lost it.

Just visit http://ssc.nic.in and click on regional website link to download your admit card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?