5th January 2016, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I retrieve my lost SSC Stenographer Registration ID?

Respected Sir,
I have successfully submit my SSC Stenographer recruitment application form, but I have lost the Registration ID. How to retrieve my registration ID for SSC Stenographer immediately? Please help me sir.

12th January 2016, 07:29 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I retrieve my lost SSC Stenographer Registration ID?

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the stenographer exam every year. You have submitted the application form successfully but forgot registration ID.

Following are the procedure through which you can retrieve the registration ID:

--When you submit your application form, you will get a confirmation mail to the registered email id. In that email, the registration ID is mentioned.

--If you are unable to find that mail or mail got deleted, then you retrieve your registration ID from the website. For this:

**Visit to the SSC website. Click on the “link for stenographer exam”.

**In that page “click on the view application” option. In that page there is an option in which you have to enter Email id, Name, Father’s Name etc. Your application form is displayed and you can download it.

--You can retrieve your registration ID at the time of downloading the admit card. At that time you have to click on the option Forgot Registration ID. You have to fill a simple form and download the admit card in which registration ID is mentioned.
29th February 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I have successfully submit my SSC cgl 2016 part 1 application form, but I have lost the Registration ID. How to retrieve my registration ID and receive mail or msg also
Please help me sir.
20th July 2016, 11:50 PM
deepika.g45

How can retrieve my ssc stenographer regisration number plz help me
E-mail:[email protected]
20th July 2016, 11:53 PM
deepika.g45

I have successfully login ssc stenographer appication form,but i loss my regestration no so plz tel me how can retrieve my registration id plzz help me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?