16th June 2016, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I retrieve my lost Admit Card of SSC Stenographer C & D posts to check my result?

Hello sir, I am Priyanka Singh and my D.O.B is 18-12-1994 and I have to check my written test result of SSC Stenographer C & D Exam. I lost my Admit Card, Please let me know that How can I retrieve my SSC Stenographer C & D Exam Admit Card? My Email ID is [email protected]

19th June 2016, 01:06 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I retrieve my lost Admit Card of SSC Stenographer C & D posts to check my result?

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the stenographer exam every year. You have taken the exam but unable to check the written test result as you have lost your admit card of SSC Stenographer exam.

Following are the procedure you have to follow:

--When you submit your application form, you will get a confirmation mail to the registered email id. In that email, the registration ID is mentioned.

--Using this registration ID you have to download a duplicate admit card from the SSC website.

--If you are unable to find out the mail then you have to simply visit to SSC website and open the link to download the duplicate admit card. Then click on Forgot Registration ID option. A new page will open. In that page there is an option in which you have to enter Email id, Name, Father’s Name etc. After filling all the details click on submit button to download the duplicate admit card.
1st December 2016, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I retrieve my lost Admit Card of SSC Stenographer C & D posts to check my result?

Sir I have forgot my SSC stenographer 2016 roll number please help me..my registered ID is 60001866715 and D.O.B 02/07/1995 My email ID is [email protected]
23rd November 2017, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I forget my ssc stenographer c and d grade roll number.how can I check my result please tell me my email id is [email protected]
6th February 2019, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I have lost my ssc stenographer admit card group c and d and my exam has already been conducted but has been cancelled due to some reasons..and it is rescheduled on 8.02.2019 and I am not able to download the admit card .it shows that your exam has already held..now how can I get my duplicate admit card.
23rd January 2022, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

This is all is so confusing and of no use!!
I advice to everyone please go through you tube with your same questions and you got videos there related to this problem i also go through with the same and i got my roll no.
You just need ro send an email of your particular region and Thats it! You'll receive your roll no. In single day! But for that please search in YouTube..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?