5th March 2012, 10:56 AM
yogendra kumar upadhyay

How to crack written test of SAIL, Bokaro entrance exam? Suggestion some tips and tricks for the same. I have done diploma with metallurgical engineering stream and belong to 60% disability

Dear sir,i yogendra kumar upadhyay belongs to 60% disability & i want to do a gov.job in sail & i completed diploma in metallurgical engg.branch i appear in sail bokaro entrance exam,but i didnt selected so,kindly suggest me how i prepare for written test.thanking you

23rd April 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to crack written test of SAIL, Bokaro entrance exam? Suggestion some tips and tricks for the same. I have done diploma with metallurgical engineering stream and belong to 60% disability

hello i want to know that w8's kind of written test in sail
please tell me plz
8th May 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to crack written test of SAIL, Bokaro entrance exam? Suggestion some tips and tricks for the same. I have done diploma with metallurgical engineering stream and belong to 60% disability

i am B.tech holder in metallurgical engg form bit sindri i want to join sail ?
2nd August 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BE Metallurgy & currently in 3rd year. What should I do to apply for sail?
21st April 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

(95.6x910.3)/92.56256=9?
25th February 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i am B.tech holder in civil engg form A.P i
want to join sail ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?