14th August 2011, 08:45 PM
arpita das9

How can I prepare for the government exams like SAIL, NTPC?

what i have to study and how can i prepare for government exams like sail,ntpc etc...???

15th August 2011, 04:41 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for the government exams like SAIL, NTPC?

Both these companies select mostly Engineering graduates.Since you have not mentioned your educational qualification hence I expect you must be from Engineering stream.SAIL and NTPC are Public Sector companies hence both of them have the same examination pattern.I have attached the examination pattern below hence please go through it.

These exams comprises of core subjects along with aptitude part.The syllabus varies from Engineering stream to Engineering stream.Prepare for these examinations just like as you prepare for the GATE examination.It comprises of all your subjects.I have gone through question papers of ISRO, BEL, BHEL,.etc and I have observed that the questions are not tough but the options provided for the question are of course tricky.It seems like you can answer all the 100 bits but the options provided for the question confuses us more than the question itself.

Here am providing the question papers of ISRO hence please go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-PSU exam pattern.pdf(15.0 KB, 140 views)
File Type: pdf ISRO EC-2007.pdf(379.0 KB, 78 views)
File Type: pdf ISRO.ec-2006.pdf(394.6 KB, 65 views)
12th January 2012, 05:37 PM
zilku

Default Re: How can I prepare for the government exams like SAIL, NTPC?

You may prepare for the exams like SAIL, NTPC by following ways:

-> Firstly, you should go through the whole syllabus of exams through you textbooks.If not possible to cover the whole syllabus, you should cover the important topics of your syllabus.

-> Then you should use the books like graduate aptitude test which contains objective type questions for the practice of these type competitive exams.

-> You should also refer books for last years solved papers for practice so that you will get the idea about which type of questions are coming and from which topics questions are almost coming.

If you will follow these tips you will surely pass out with good marks in the exams.
Also here I have provide you some books which available on market also and online also so reference of these books will help you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B1.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	68491   Click image for larger version

Name:	B2.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	68492   Click image for larger version

Name:	B5.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	68493   Click image for larger version

Name:	K1.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	68494   Click image for larger version

Name:	K3.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	68495  

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?