11th August 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I tackle PSU exam? What should be the preparation strategy?

how can i tackle psu test? please tell me about the preparation.

5th August 2011, 05:35 PM
saurav9889

Default Re: How can I tackle PSU exam? What should be the preparation strategy?

see friend though its not clear from which branch u are appearing,psu exam needs a lot of hard work and luck. sofirst of all u have to learn all the concepts regarding ur subject and also u have to solve gate level conceptual problem so that u may tackle psu exams since questions in psu exams are relatively easier than gate.
12th December 2011, 01:52 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I tackle PSU exam? What should be the preparation strategy?

hii generally in the entrance examination of the public sector companies there is not much emphasis laid on the problem solving skills as far as the engineering written examinations are concerned rather the more emphasis is on the basics of the subjects and more over more questions are asked from the subject which is related to the core area in which the company is operating ,and in which the area the company have future requirements ,so to clear the public sector company examinations you have to really make your basics very strong and also have the knowledge of the facts and figures which are standard results and are regularly used in the practical application of that subject.
also along with the technical part there is also the aptitude part in the examinations of the public sector companies ,the aptitude par is not that tough and any engineer can easily we able to solve the various questions asked in the aptitude part ,one thing to remember is that in the aptitude part along with the aptitude questions there are also many questions asked from the general knowledge sections and having an complete knowledge of the general things happening which are importance is very important to answer these questions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?