16th March 2012, 05:22 PM
shareefsma

What is the difference between clerical and PO exam? Are all the topics in reasoning for PO and clerical the same?

Hi all,

I have a query regarding Clerical and PO exams for IBPS and other banks.

Though the sections are same for both of the exams, what is the difference between PO and Clerical exam? Do they differ in their level of complexity?

One more doubt is, whether all the topics in reasoning for PO and clerical or same, or do they differ in that aspect too? Similarly for other sections too..

Thanks in advance..

19th June 2012, 09:46 PM
kengtha

Default Re: What is the difference between clerical and PO exam? Are all the topics in reasoning for PO and clerical the same?

Almost all the topics for clerical and PO exam are same,except there is difference between the level of complexity.PO exam are tougher as compared to clerical exam.As a result the cutoff for PO exam is also less.After clearing PO exams ,one get selected as officer while after clerical exam,one is selected as clerks.
Hope I answered your query well.
20th June 2012, 06:09 PM
shareefsma

Default Re: What is the difference between clerical and PO exam? Are all the topics in reasoning for PO and clerical the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengtha View Post
Almost all the topics for clerical and PO exam are same,except there is difference between the level of complexity.PO exam are tougher as compared to clerical exam.As a result the cutoff for PO exam is also less.After clearing PO exams ,one get selected as officer while after clerical exam,one is selected as clerks.
Hope I answered your query well.
yeah.. thanks a lot..
11th August 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Syllables for po exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?