16th September 2016, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Is IASE Diploma mechanical valid for getting a government job?

Dear Sir/Mam,

Is IASE Diploma mechanical valid for getting a government job? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the answer on this? What is the criteria followed? Is it possible for me to get the government job if I have done only diploma?

18th September 2016, 12:30 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is IASE Diploma mechanical valid for getting a government job?

Yes you can get a government job after doing diploma course. As per my knowledge IASE university is an approved university by UGC. So you are eligible for government jobs. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?